Friday, October 26, 2007

Checking in...

Well hello.
I thought with the Sox in the series (and yes, I know who they are, Dad tells me stories at night when Mom is sleeping) that I would well, dress for the occasion.
First and foremost, thanks to everyone for the wonderful shower, especially you Grama K, for all your hard work.
While I can't actually see anything, Mom is clearly tickled by the gifts and generousity and I have heard Dad mention something about being as "well dressed as me", I guess I have to hope that's a good thing.
Me and Mom went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looks good - they are a little frustrated that I'm upside down (at least for them), but hey, unless you're a bat or a sloth, it seems to me right side up is the way to go.
Ok, well I'm going to get back to growing which is a full time job these days.
Only a few more weeks until I get to stretch my legs a little!

Go Sox - hugs, Connor

No comments: