Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gobble Gobble...waahhh!




Ah, the sounds of Thanksgiving.
Grama and Grampa Mark came to meet me last week (and keep and eye on Mom and Dad).
We all had a nice time and it really was great to spend our first Thanksgiving together.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have discovered that eating is a very, very good thing. I enjoy it so much I'm doing it about every two hours (kinda like Dad).
Last night me and Dad watched a Bruins game, and Mom noticed that throughout the game Dad did more screaming, whining and crying than I did.
Tonight we'll watch the Patriots game, looking forward to seeing this Brady guy. More than a couple people have commented that he and I share a chin.
Dad's hoping we share the athletic ability and that I'll bring home a supermodel or two someday.
I'm going to go rest up, gotta big day of looking cute ahead of me.
Love, Connor

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Hi little sweetheart Connor. Grampa and I are so glad you are home and doing better.
I'll be visiting you next week and I know I'm going to feel much better when I can give you hugs and kisses!
Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of you and you will keep getting better every day.
We love you so much, Connor
I'll see you very soon
Love, Gramma & Grampa