Whew, what a week.
Let me start by saying hello, officially from the "outside".
6 more weeks was just too long to wait as I felt Dad was misrepresenting me in my blog. So, Dad I'm going to take it from here.
At about 11:30 last Tuesday the 12th, I gave Mom a swift kick and well, we were off.
Mom was composed, packed a bag with clothes and Dad the nitwit, grabbed a bag and put basically nothing in it other than his cameras and his phone.
Anyway, since I was still upside down, the Drs had to perform a c-section and at 2:48 am, I made my grand entrance.
I weighed in at an economical 5 pounds 4 ounces and 18 inches -good size given my impatience.
I want to thank Mom for being such a trooper. The picture of composure, she handled the blessed event, even with its suddenness and uncertainly, with amazing strength and grace.
Once out, they poked and prodded but found me to be a remarkably healthy and strong "premi". For the record, I don't view myself as "premi" at all, my good looks and intellect simply outgrew the womb.
So, I'm home now and getting ready to eat so I'm going to go now, but Dad's got a bunch of pictures and some video he'll be posting up here over the next few days, so come back soon.
Looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Love,
Connor Leo
2 comments:
At what age can with introduce Will and Connor to Tuesday afternoons at the Beer House???
Oh Jeff and Laurel he is the picture of sweetness...such a cutie. Glad to hear you are all finally HOME. I know Grannie Annie is ready to step up and help out so have a great week and a very special and Happy Thanksgiving.
Aunt Jeanne
Post a Comment