Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting to work















Well, well - who's this pretty lady holding me!

I finally got to meet my Great Gramma Louise! Forgive the rather, um, intense face I'm making in this photo, I was thinking about...something.

Anyway, I have been a busy boy. Long days at school charming the ladies, painting with my feet and get this, cutting a couple teeth!
I've also been working on rolling over here and there, meaning Mom and Dad cannot take their eyes of me ever - I am almost mobile!
Let's see, what else, what else -I competed in my first 5k, everything was going fine until Dad almost wiped us out trying to sprint across the finish line and I'm getting ready for my first plane ride in a week or so!
Otherwise, I'm going to get to see a lot of you in the next couple weeks and I'm really looking forward to it - that will be obvious when I give you one of my 600 megawatt semi toothless smiles.
Ok, gotta run, I feel compelled to stick my fingers in mouth which makes typing difficult.
Sidebar: Think I should call Hillary Clinton to ask if she wants to pick up a couple hours of babysitting work - she needs a job, and the cash!









No comments: