

Well I thought since it has been awhile since Connor was able to get to a computer, I'd chime in while at work and let you all know how he is doing. I'm going to write my train of thoughts in no particular order, just updates as I think of them.
First I can't believe he is almost 9 months! Yikes it has flown by.
Connor has had 2 bottom teeth now for quite some time and we loving call him " two teeth McGee" He is showing no signs of getting any other teeth at this point. He loves to roll over, prop up on his legs, but has not moved too far as of yet. I see things happening and have an idea we will be baby proofing the house soon. He loves to gab and has quite a bit to say. He mimics your mouth movements and gets excited when you gab at him. He smiles all the time and now notices Skyler and watches her around the room. He loves to stand while assisted and it makes him happy to do so. He eats just about anything except carrots and he got that from his Dad.
Despite a few ear infections and bronchitis this week, (late July-Aug) he has been about as happy as a baby can be. A few friends remarked that you'd never even know he was sick. That's my boy!
Our trip to San Diego in June for Father's Day and our anniversary was a huge success in terms of traveling with a 7 month old. He was a parent's dream on all 4 flights. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I was there for a conference and work with my brother's girlfriend Rachel so she and my brother went as well. They baby-sat the night of our anniversary so Dad and Mom could go out for dinner. We took Connor to the San Diego Zoo for father's day and I surprised Jeff with Connor's shirt. He loved it!
This summer we have taken him to Newburyport with his grandpa and to Martha's Vineyard on the ferry for the day to see a friend of ours. He has been so easy to travel with and is always up for a new adventure with mom and dad. In 2 weeks we are having a summer BBQ party and the week after that off to NY to see MeMe, Aunt Danielle, Uncle Scottie, Cameron, Ashton, and Maddie. We are going to the Saratoga Race Track for a nice picnic and going to see the horses.
I'll post more soon.
Love Mom.
2 comments:
Laurel - He's sooooo cute! I love that Father's Day shirt...where did you get that made?!?!?!
-b
I'll have to look again. it was a web thing. I'll be in touch on that asap
Post a Comment